Wednesday, December 30, 2009

17 Weeks

We had another doctors appointment and the baby is still healthy. Great news! But the most exciting news was that we found out the gender! At only 17 weeks, (3 weeks earlier than normal) we have a baby BOY! There's always the possiblilty that the doctor was wrong but I saw the ultrasound too and it was hard to mistake. Paul and I are both excited about the news, but I am sad that I will have to take back the cute little gril clothes I bought last week. My mom came to the appointment also, I think she liked seeing the little tyke move around. Being pregnant is really such a miracle and I feel so blessed to be trusted with one of God's children.


This is a picture of his legs from the knee down. We didn't get very many clear pictures this time, so this was one of the best. I like to see his little toes and legs.

There's his little wee wee, in between the two big bum cheeks. Proof to all. :)

After the appointment Paul and I took a road trip to the Manti Temple. It was absolutely gorgeous! The roads on the other hand were horrible. We spun around on the road once but we were lucky enough to not hit any poles or cars. And there were a couple of cars that helped us get out of the bank we got stuck in.

This is what Paul and I did most of Christmas week. His neices and nephews got Rock Band for christmas. And we rocked out!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, you actually look pregnant!! YEAH, now we know you're not just eating too much cafe rio (mmmmm cafe rio). How fun!!! I'm so excited you're having a boy. Aiden will be his buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heck amelia! I can't wait for you to have a baby boy! how exciting for you guys! i'm glad I found your blog so I can keep up with you guys! you are adorable, cute little belly!

    ReplyDelete