On Monday night Paul and I decorated our Christmas tree and put a few other decorations up that I borrowed from my mom (we only have a few of our own). We don't have any gifts under there yet except a couple of onesies I bought for our little one. I like to take them out and look at them often because they are so cute and little! We are both so excited to have a little baby of our own. The other day Paul said he was excited for the hospital when I would be sleeping and it would be just him and the baby, when and he could hold it for as long as he wanted. It was sweet to hear him say that. I might just pretend to be asleep so I can watch him cradle our new baby.
YOLOstone
13 years ago

Cute post, Amelia! We're excited for you guys and your little tyke too! You should have said something and you could use all of our Christmas decorations this year. I didn't put anything up and we have a lot. You guys are great! Can't wait to see you over Christmas!
ReplyDelete