This semester was a pretty hard challenge for me, I was taking human anatomy and human physiology, along with two other classes. Thanks to my good wife I always had time to study for all my classes. I ended up getting a A in physiology and a B in anatomy, I couldnt believe I pulled such good grades in those classes. I ended up with a 3.6 GPA this semester, which is the highest that I have ever recieved at college. I dont know if we already wrote about this but during the semester we decided that I should not go into athletic training anymore, but that I should become a physcial therapist. So I now doing the athletic therapy program here at weber and will finish that spring of 2011, so just a few more semesters. Then after that I will go on to PT school, which is a 3 year doctorate degree. We will most likely have to move out of state for PT school, but we both think that will be a good experience for us. Amelia also had a great semester, she got a 3.9, she was upset with her A- but I think she will accept a 3.9 . I am so proud of her for getting such good grades, she is such a wonderful woman. She will also graduate spring of 2011 with a degree in Human Performance(exercise science), so I guess that means she can work while I go to grad school :) We are already enjoying our christmas break, its nice to stay up late and sleep in every morning. Three weeks off of school will provide enough time for us to re energize for the next semester, and hopefully we will get the same result with our grades!
No comments:
Post a Comment