Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Friday was my 24th birthday, I am nearly a quarter century old. Every year seems to go by faster than the year before. I am starting to feel like an old person, my body aches more than it ever has before. I had a great birthday, I got to spend it all with the love of my life. We went up to the wolf creek condo's for the weekend. It was great to not worry about school or work, and just focus on me and my wife. We sat in the hot tub each day, we enjoyed the luxury of watching tv since we cant at our house, and we stayed up playing games and watching movies. I'm grateful for my wife and everything she did to make this weekend great. It was also a weekend to take a little trip for our one year anniversary which is on Friday, which I cant believe is already here, boy how time flies. Heres to another year!Bring it on



Trying to blow out 24 candles in one breath can be pretty hard I realized. We used the leftover frosting from amelia's cakes on mine but we only had enough for half the cake.



I had a great birthday dinner, we had steak, potatoes, green beans, grilled pineapple, fruit salad. It was one of the best meals we have enjoyed since being married.

No comments:

Post a Comment