Wow, the last 3 weeks have gone by fast. I hope the rest of the pregnancy will too. I'm now 21 weeks and today Paul and I got to have "the big ultrasound". It was about 15 minutes long with an ultrasound tech. We even got to see some 4D pictures. She confirmed it is a boy, thank goodness. We also got a CD of the full ultrasound, if I could figure out how to put it on here I would. The baby is in good health, he's about 13 oz. on the bigger side, and about 10 inches long (including the legs). I feel him kick so much during the day, he seems to be pretty active. The tech got lots of pictures of his face, I liked to see his little legs and hands. It is now a must that I wear maternity shirts now so my wardrobe is very limited. I've finally gained weight, Paul was getting worried, but I was happy to let the weight come on as late as possible.
This is a great profile of his face, you can see his little nose the best, and his mouth. (the picture is sideways)
He is doing some sort of trick for us here, his legs are at the top curled around so they are almost touching his forehead.
This one is a 4D picture of his face. You can pick out his eyes and nose really well to the right of the picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment