Lately the weather has been really nice and its made me want to go swimming. However there it is still freezing cold at times and there is snow in some places and most of all the out door pools are closed. So I imporvised. Somehow I talked Amelia into putting on her swimming suit when she got home from class. I laid our nice, big beach towels out on the floor. Got the sunscreen out of the closet, turned on some rocking beach boys music and started to watch lilo and stitch. I wanted to play some volleyball but our apartment was to small sadly :( Amelia just laughed at me when she came through the door and there I was ready to go swimming at the make believe beach in the house. Some people might think we're weird after reading this but I dont care, we had a blast together at the beach. Maybe one day we'll have enough money that we could accually afford a trip to the beach but for now make believe will have to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment