Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fresh Apple Cider

Have you ever tasted non pasturized FRESH apple cider? Well I have and it is GOOD! On Saturday Paul, myself and Caleb went for a drive to an apple orchard. Typically you can pick your own apples but unfortunately the season was over for that. But we enjoyed some freshly baked apple cider donuts, fresh (i mean fresh!) apple cider, and we picked a couple of pumpkins from the pumpkin patch.
I thought for sure Caleb would be excited to pick a pumpkin because he's just recently learned what a pumpkin is and he even tries saying it, "nkin" as he calls them. (He hasn't gotten two syllables yet). But, as you can see, he was more interested in the dozens of cars, wagons, bikes and playgrounds they had at the apple orchard.







The pumking picking was fun. And we also did some bird watching, but no birds.






And a quick look at what the rest of Saturday was like...


...football

2 comments:

  1. fooball puts me to sleep too :)

    Tanner Robertson

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA Ha Tanner! Amelia, I didn't know you got bangs! It makes you look like mom to me. I'm super jealous of all your fall activities and clothes. WE just picked pumpkins in 90 degree weather. Love your new family photo. Who did that? I think I'll just call you because now I want to talk.

    ReplyDelete