Amelia turned 23 a few days ago and to celebrate we thought we would take a trip down to Boston. By the time we got down there it was pouring rain so we didnt get to do very much. We went to this outdoor mall called faneuil market and did some shopping but because of the rain we werent able to explore the city like we had planned, but we'll be here awhile so I'm sure we'll get to one day.
It has been so great to be back with Amelia, two months is way too long to be separated from her. Happy Birthday dear, I love you!

Amelia tried lobster for the first time

This was a really cool bridge we drove under

Caleb kept growling at the lobster, but he chowed down on our calamari

He thought it was fun to blow air into my mouth
cute hair amelia! I love it!
ReplyDelete