Thursday, October 20, 2011

Distraction

Paul refuses to study near me, he says I'm too "distracting". So here I am on the comfortable couch while he studies at the kitchen table. I'm band from making any noise and I've been repremanded twice already. Sheesh! This guy has lived by himself for too long! He's amazed at all the laundry we have in just 3 days, the dishes stacked up 3 times faster and the floor is covered in dried oatmeal, banana and toys. He's forgotten what it's like to live with a toddler and wife.

New Hampshire is beautiful! It's so great to be back with Paul and I now see how much Caleb missed his dad. Caleb will play with Paul every second he can, push is trucks around with dad, play basketball and giggle, sometimes just lay on dad's stomach and squeeze his neck. It's adorable to watch these two try to make up for lost time.

I left my camera cord in Utah, so there won't be pictures for a while..or until I take some with our other camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment