This is what happens when Amelia is not around. I have never tried to grow facial hair before so I thought that since Amelia isn't here with me yet now was the time. Its been four weeks since I shaved, and I'm pretty proud of myself. My sideburns dont grow very well as you see but my goat is good at least. I still have some catching up to do to be even with sam and jason, but i'm atleast on my way.
School has been crazy busy so far, I have five exams in five days and than I get a one day break before two more exams. I have been doing really good on all my tests so far, lets pray I can keep it up. The house is really lonely without Amelia and Caleb, I can not wait to be with them again. These past 7 weeks have been extremely hard for me, I would not recommend being seperated for that long. I am so greatful for the knowledge of eternal families, it has helped me to get through this ordeal. I used to complain when caleb would wake up early but now I long for those moments, I would give anything just to have him here with me. Its interesting how things change when you become a parent. I honestly could care less if I have things as long as my child is happy and being taken care of. It has given me greater prespective on how our Father in Heaven must feel with us. He does everything He can to provide for us and take of us. I am just so thankful for the gospel and the eternal truths that it brings to our lives, I would be lost without it. I have never truly been alone out here, He has always been with me, and I know HE always will as long as we follow His commandments.

No comments:
Post a Comment