Monday, July 19, 2010

SMILE

Home from church. Paul went in the bedroom to change Caleb's diaper, I came in a few minutes later to find them like this. We did some fireworks but Caleb slept through every pop, snap and crackle. Caleb smiled for the first time at me about a week ago. It's so fun to see that he express' pleasure and happiness. Sometimes in his sleep he will smile and even let out a little giggle sounds. So cute!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he's so cute! It looks like he's starting to get a tummy and some rolls on those thighs. Good for you! Fat babies=good mommies. I love the one where he's frowning. He looks like a grumpy old man. I would just kill to hold him!! Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found your blog through michelle sanford. i had a little boy at the end of june and so we're in the same boat. your baby is beautiful! feel free to stop by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete