Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Mysterious Package

This past week the UPS man delivered this mysterious looking package to our door. It was wrapped in duck tape, Which I have learned as a security guard to be super cautious if you see a package like this. I was weary to open it, I thought it might blow our house to kingdom kong. I put it to my ear to see if it was ticking or anything like that. In the end I finally opened it and it was a cute dinosaur blanket for Caleb. It was sent to us from the Bingham family from Ohio, Bro Bingham was my ward mission leader for a few transfers on my mission. I love the Binghams, they are such a great family, thank you so much for the blanket Sis Bingham.


1 comment:

  1. I am glad you like it, we are so happy for you and Amelia. Caleb is a cute baby. congrats. Yes-I was a little duct tape happy, wanted to make sure it made it without damage.

    ReplyDelete