Many of you mothers reading this know what it's like to have a baby, but for me, this is a new experience.
7:00am FEED THE BABY
8:00am Back to bed for us both.
10:00am FEED THE BABY
11:00am I try to shower, Caleb loves sitting in his bouncy chair in the bathroom and listening to the fan and water.
1:00pm FEED THE BABY
2:00pm Finally I'm ready for the day, now I try to get some work done: cleaning, dishes, projects that have been waiting for a long time to be finished...
4:00pm FEED THE BABY
5:00pm If Caleb will sleep I get to take a nap, if not, I'm continually putting his binky back in his mouth to try to get him to sleep.
7:00pm FEED THE BABY (by this time Paul has usually made dinner, he's so great!)
8:00pm I'm tired but this is my time to be with Paul before he goes to work, and Caleb is usually awake and happy.
10:00pm FEED THE BABY
10-12pm Caleb's fussy time, I'm exhausted.
Finally he sleeps
4:00am FEED THE BABY
...and it starts all over again. I figured it out and I spend 8 hours a day feeding Caleb, that's like a full time job! Too bad I'm not getting paid for it. But he will be one healthy, well fed kid. I love being a mom!!
YOLOstone
13 years ago

oh my gosh, i remember those days seems like you never get anything done, but it is the eternal picture that puts everything in perspective. Enjoy!!
ReplyDelete