I cant believe summer has come and gone already, it feels like it just began. We are both excited and scared to be going to a new school this year, not to fond on the purple of weber state just yet. For our last weekend of summer we went up to bear lake and stayed in uncle Robin's cabin. We let Tanner tag along with us to keep us inline :) We went out on the wave runner for a few hours, it would barely move with all three of us on it so we had to take turns. Tanner took a spill going 40 so he was all funned out after that. It was nice to sit and relax at the cabin, we just watched movies and played games. Its the same thing we do everyday but at a different location which makes it all the better. We still dont have jobs yet, we have gotten a couple call backs but not many. I had the weirdest interview with pacsun the other day. They took six of us outside and asked what kind of animal we wish we could be and if we had one wish what would it be,that was the extent of the interview. I'm really hoping to get this job at the school being a ref for all intermural sports. I have a tough semester so i want a job that I'll enjoy and not have to work too hard, so this is perfect.
YOLOstone
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment