Earlier this summer Amelia was really bored so she decided she would make a jean quilt. She has worked on it when she has had free time, and she will finish it today. For FHE went went to the Robertsons and got the family to help tie it. It took longer to get it on the stands then it did to actually tie it. I had never tied a quilt so everyone did twice what I did, but it was fun to be apart of it. And just for the record I picked out the yarn without having the back there and it matched perfectly! I'm really proud of my wife for doing this quilt, she is amazing.
YOLOstone
13 years ago

ok thats so lame mom didn't even help at with the tieing....(i dont think thats right) but she didn't help and there she is in the pic when i helped so much my finger started to blead and im not in the picture....i dont know about this i think its kinda a bias blog and i dont know if your going to hear from me again :(
ReplyDeleteTanner
Robertson
Hey, I am a quilter too, love it. Your quilt turned out cute. Lara bingham
ReplyDelete