Friday, August 28, 2009

And she's off...

Two days ago, I got a text from my sister telling me she was eloping the Thursday, Aug,27 at 5. So if I could make it she would be happy. I was shocked, but knew she was serious. The next 24 hours after that were a bit crazy for my mom, Shara (my sister) and her fiance. But they made it work. Yesterday the most of the family (including my sister from Arizona, and her youngest baby) were able to make it to the wedding. It turned out beautiful. Thanks to my mom's friends from the ward and others. I hadn't seen my, now, brother-in-law look at Shara with such care as I did during the ceremony, it was tender and sweet to witness. They are now happily on their honeymoon in Park City. Good luck Shara and Jason!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment