Tuesday, November 6, 2012

We are a happy family

We had a busy October, so I'll just post some of our fun as pictures...
We made applesauce with all the apples we picked.

Yummy caramel apples

A visit to the Fire Station.

They even let Caleb spray the hose.

Matchstick bowling for my birthday.

Right after Caleb's surgery, he's watching T.V. at the hospital while we wait for his apple juice and muffin.

We're about to go Trick-or-Treating with our favorite 3 girls; Lizzy, Abby, and Becky, and of course our favorite boy Caleb.

My birthday present from my parents and in-laws. I've been wanting these for months! SO excited to organize my cupboards.

This is trick-or-treating night #2 out of 3. On our way to our ward Halloween party.

Weekly Sunday treat mess making.
I sure love my family. And we can barely stand to wait 3 more months for our new addition. She's "baby sister" to us all, and Caleb refuses to allow us to call her anything else. But it's our secret, Grace seems to be #1 pick for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment