Thursday, November 15, 2012

29 weeks

Finally I remembered to take a pregnant picture a day that I'm in more than sweat pants and one of Paul's over-sized t-shirts.



29 Weeks (ish) Who really knows my due date? No one. Beth (my midwife) has decided to go with the date our ultrasounds have given us even though I'm measuring a couple centimeters small. So the end of January it is; January 24ish.

Our 2 week appointments have just started and we'll start talking about the details of what a home-birth includes. I look forward to delivery as much as I do having a new baby. I'm even looking forward to breastfeeding again! Weird? Maybe. I'm excited about having the experience of birth without medication. Paul and I have been preparing for whatever labor/delivery might give us. Bring on the contractions...in 2 1/2 months!

We're looking forward to this SO much! Caleb is sharing is dresser with pink clothes now and we've already been given 180 tiny diapers. I think she's set!

No comments:

Post a Comment