Monday, April 11, 2011

purple

I'm having the hardest time finding a purple Weber State University shirt for Caleb. Lame. I have a picture in my mind of what I want but it's not working out. Why does Caleb need a purple shirt? Because Paul and I are graduating from Weber State in 2 weeks! WAHOO!! It's even more special because we are in the same college and get to graduate at the same time (even sit next to each other). So I wanted Caleb to be wearing the Wildcat purple. So far this is the best I can find (apparently purple is not a great boys color so I have a VERY limited selection).

WHICH ONE??



I don't think I'd have him wear the vest, I don't want it that dressy.


If you have seen or know of any dark purple shirt PLEASE let me know! I'd like it a casual dressy (sweater vest, polo or button up shirt) but really anything will do, even a plain t-shirt and I'll iron on something.

Caleb has a thing for paper, especially newspaper. I don't know what it is, but he constantly wants to eat it. I found a hole right in the middle of our grocery ads the other day and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Paul.


1 comment: