Sunday, March 20, 2011

Secret Santa

Soon after Christmas my mom recieved a small envelope addressed to Paul and I from a secret santa. It contained a poem that followed Jingle Bells tune, two FREE snowboarding passes to the Canyons and $10 for gas. I was SO excited! I hadn't been boarding in 2 years and I wanted Paul to learn so he could love it as much as me. Well we tried multiple times to go but once Caleb woke up sick, and once we drove up there to find out it was a blackout date, but the third time was the charm and we made it up this last Thursday. I had a blast watching Paul attempt to snowboard. He was very impatient with himself, but he tried hard the whole day and was doing very well! When he'd fall he'd flop like a fish and instisted on falling onto his tummy rather than his back. On our last run he twisted hard to make sure he fell on his tummy and really hurt his ribs, I thought he'd cracked them but it looks like it was just a bad internal bruise.
He was a sport to try it out. He says snowboarding is not his thing, but he might try skiing one day.




Thanks "Secret Santa" (aka Miranda and Brent!)


Over our spring break we did homework, swimming, the zoo and visited family. It was a great week and it was a much needed break.







1 comment: