Caleb is now teething again, his front top teeth are on their way. So that means interupted sleep again for Paul and I.
We LOVE our 2 bedroom apartment! It has taken us a week to unpack due to sickness' and a busy schedule but we have so much room we barely know what to do. We had to borrow furniture and other things from my mom and sister so that we could fill our living room. Thanks Mom and Shara.
So, now it's back to school. Luckily this semester Paul and I both have easy schedules compared to what we're used to. Only 13 credits for me and 15 for Paul. AND graduation in APRIL!!! WAHOOO!! Although I am having a difficult finding another internship for this semester. If you have any ideas please tell me! Thanks.
So much of life is just perfect!
Caleb and I got Utah Ute shirts for Christmas so we could match dad.
This was Caleb's favorite part of Christmas. ribbon and shiny wrapping paper.
Caleb and Samuel. "uh?"

What cute clothes Caleb has. Um...expect the Ute shirt. That should be burned. I can't believe how chubby Samuel is. And Caleb is looking so grown up. I htink he looks a little like Aiden. What fun.
ReplyDelete