Saturday, April 17, 2010

32 Weeks


Time is not flying by for me, it seems like this semester has lasted a year and I've forgotten what it feels like not to be pregnant. The baby is definaltely growing! He kicks so hard sometimes it hurts, but I still love the feeling of him moving. At our ultrasound my stomach was really lopsided, the doctor said it was his little bum sticking out! So cute!

Only 4 more days of school. Thank goodness! The semester has been super hard for me, Paul seems to be doing pretty good in his classes. Hopefully we both can get through finals this next week. Wish us luck!

This last weekend we went to Grantsville to watch Megan (our neice) at Prom. For those of you who don't know...prom in Granstville is a big deal. The kids spend time learning a dance to perform for parents all dressed up. Megan did a great job and she looked beautiful! Paul enjoyed seeing people he hadn't seen in a while and I liked looking at all the interesting dresses the girls were wearing.

After Prom we went to dinner and Paul was lovin' the hot chocolate.

I tried making Chili's Southwestern Eggrolls today and I must say I did a pretty good job. They are SO good! They look much better in these pictures than I do.




Next week Paul's mom is having a baby shower for me in Grantsville, I'm thankful that she is willing to do one. Thanks Christine! I'm super excited to go and be done with school, then I can just think BABY and get ready for him to come! WAHOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, we have that recipe too and absolutely love them. reminds me i haven't made them in a while. You look so darn cute. hang in there.

    ReplyDelete