Monday, April 5, 2010

30 Weeks

Doctors appointments are now every two weeks. I'm 30 weeks and growing big! The baby is healthy and in a good position. He continues to practice his football kicks inside me but I never get tired of it. I love to push him around with my hand and feel his feet and hands stick out. I've been more uncomfortable as he grows and I've only heard the last months are the worst. So bring it on!


This last weekend we had a great Easter and enjoyed conference. I was amazed at the emphasis on families and parents teaching their children. It made me wonder if I was really ready to take on the responsibility of caring for a child, not just physically but spiritually. I guess it's a little too late to turn back, but I pray the Lord will be with both Paul and I as we do our best to follow the council given this last weekend and teach our children on a daily basis about the gospel and the importance of gaining a testimony for themselves.
On Saturday between conference we went to an aquarium in Salt Lake with the Clark's. We got to touch all sorts of sea animals including Manta Rays, they are so soft! We also saw their new penguin exhibit. The penguins were very active jumping in and out of the water and we were shocked at the speed they could get. They began feeding the electric eel while we were there so we got to see and hear it shock it's prey, what an amazing creature!




On Sunday we enjoyed a day with the Robertson's. unfortunately Paul had worked the night before so he slept most of the day, and we missed his company. The rest of us listened to conference, had a great meal, and dyed Easter eggs. I enjoyed visiting with the family and playing with my little nephew Maxwell, he's growing into a little toddler, temper tantrums and all.
I love family!

Last week Paul surprised me with an Easter basket when I got back from taking a test. He also sent me on a hunt to find 12 eggs. You'd think in our little apartment this would be an easy task but I had a difficult time, despite the fact that Paul had them many of them in plain sight!

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable Amelia, I am excited for you and Paul to have this baby. By reading your blog I feel part of your lives a little bit. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete