Yesterday was Amelia's 21st birthday. She wanted to go out to a bar but I wouldn't let her! She laid in bed most of day with a bad migraine, but it eventually it went away and we were able to have some fun. I bought her some roses and a giant candy bar, the real present I bought is suppose to be delivered today so I had to improvise. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, their rolls and butter and are the best ever. I'm proud to say I did not watch the football or baseball games that were on all the tv's around us :) After dinner Kelsey and Megan came over to have some funfetti cake and they gave her a picture frame with a cute saying in it.
On saturday we were out in Grantsville visiting a friend in from out of town, it was good to see him. we also went and carved pumpkins with my cousin Shaun and his wife Emily, our's was declared the better of the two by Shaun's grandma!

Happy Birthday, Amelia! Glad you didn't choose the bar. ;) We had so much fun with you this weekend. Your pumpkin really did rock, I admit it. Grandma Carrie was apologizing to us after you left. It was so funny! She said, "...but the ears on their pumpkin really WERE cute!" We look forward to hanging out with you guys again, soon!
ReplyDelete-Emily