I realized it had been quite awhile since we posted anything, so here is the update in our lives. Amelia has been so kind to let me pratice my tapping techniques on her. I am not very good at this point and it takes me a little while to do each one. The tape job in the picture is my best one so far, so I had to take of picture on my accompishment. I really like my athletic training class this semester, I really hope I get accepted into the program next month when I apply. Amelia really likes her job at gymboree, she comes home and tells me about all the cute babies that come into the store. This past week my mom had surgery on her knee and she had some complications during surgery. She was in ICU for six days, and just barely got taken out yesterday. My dad has been by her side as much as he possibly can, and the doctors say it has helped to have someone with her all the time. Hopefully she will recover fast and be out of the hospital by the weekend. Keep her in your prayers!
YOLOstone
13 years ago

What a good looking foot stole.
ReplyDeleteThe tape job looks really good Paul!
Though the toe nail polish needs some work...
I love how you're cutting the tape off with kitchen scissors. My roommates taped my ankels many time during college. It's a bit sentimental now to see a taped foot.
ReplyDelete