 |
| HAPPY EASTER! | |
|
 |
| Our growing girl! Smiles and sweetness all around. |
 |
| Ready, Set, Go! |

 |
| Caleb and his buddy Caiden. |
 |
| Egg Hunt in the backyard. |
Dying Easter eggs with Danika and Jeremiah and their family visiting from Utah.
 |
| Say "cheese"! |
March has been a good month. We've adjusted to having a baby, I've been reminded of the joy it is to stay home with my kids, and we get to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior and ponder on the depth of his sacrifice.
The last few weeks all my siblings were together in Utah. This doesn't happen often. But my little family wasn't there. I missed being a part of the family fun a great deal, but now looking at these pictures I am reminded at what a blessing it is to have my own family and enjoy our small gatherings. I'm also grateful for our friends in New Hampshire that come to celebrate holidays with us that are normally spent with family. Friends are wonderful people. I've come to realize the difference they can make in my life, the love they can give, and the sadness they can turn to smiles. I will be very sad to leave them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment