Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer is Over :(

Today is my last day of summer before school starts. This was my last real summer break, next year I will be doing full time clinicals and than starting a real job. I wasnt able to find work this summer so I made the most of it by spending time with Amelia and Caleb. It has been so great to be with them so much, I hope we are all able to adjust to the new school year. As much as I enjoyed being home this summer I am ready to get back into school(never thought that would happen). The second year of my program is suppose to be the easy academic year, I hope that is true. I really love studying about the human body and learning how to treat it when it breaks down on us. I did a rotation at the hospital this summer and I absolutely loved it! Most people dont enjoy working in the acute setting but I really did. Anywho only 2 more years of school/clinicals and I'll finally be done with school and ready to enter the real world of having a job.
To end our summer we went camping with our great friends the Bartons. They have 3 little girls, who Caleb just adores. It was great because Caleb would go off and play with the girls and we could sit and relax with Jerermy and Heidi. Both moms go to bed around 9 but we talked them into staying up and playing games untill 1230, it was really fun. Here are the pics from our summer ending trip

Heidi thought the giant marshmellow's were better but she made quite the mess!Caleb thought I was taking a picture of him :)

 Caleb and Becky Clark??? Who knows
 


 Sorry Jeremy but I think your wife wins this battle!
 

 I think Amelia is a little to big for this toy
 
 I had to put this one on because Amelia and Heidi look so funny! The kids are pretty cute though
 
 
 We also found time last week to go to the beech. We found a little spot along the river instead of   driving to the ocean. No one was around and we had a blast. Caleb has really become a little fish this summer
 I have a sexy wife, hubba hubba
 


Caleb never lets me build a castle but I got him to wait one second before knocking this one over so we could take a pic
 
We also had some fun with finger paints

No comments:

Post a Comment