Monday, June 6, 2011

Caterpillar cakes

Happy 1st Birthday Caleb! We celebrated on Friday with a bug themed party. He has been sick most of the week, but he still enjoyed his caterpillar cakes a new toys. His grandparents spoil him so much! He got balls, legos, buzz lightyear car, trucks, clothes, a car for outside, and more.
I can't believe it's been a year since I held Caleb for the first time. Time really does fly. He is the best and we are so blessed to have him in our family. Motherhood is such a joy, I can't describe the feelings I have about being a mother.
Most of Caleb's cousins were able to come, even my sister and her 4 kids from Arizona. And thanks to Shanlee, we had a 2 beautifully decorated cakes (and the frosting was amazing!).



Taylor and Caleb. Taylor put holes in her balloon then held it over Caleb's lap and popped it all over him.








We also went to Lagoon with the family. Although Caleb was sick he was a good sport and in the evening Paul and I were able to go on a few rides while Caleb was home sleeping with Grandpa.





Once again thanks to my brother-in-law Brent, he took Caleb's 1 year pictures while we visited him, my sister and their kids in Arizona last week. Despite Caleb's bad attitude they turned out great!










Caleb's new trick; he can pat his head and rub his tummy, now you try.





To see more go to this link:
http://brjphoto.smugmug.com/Galleries/My-Family/Amelia-and-Paul-1/14367305_36B3Y#1316672287_dgjGNbC

No comments:

Post a Comment