Monday, November 1, 2010

Family Pictures and MORE

A couple weeks ago my sister, Miranda and her family came to Utah to visit (she lives in Arizona). It was a real treat to see them all, it was the first time we met our new neice Taylor. She is adorable! While Brent was here he took pictures for the family, what a sport! Here are our first family pictures.




And some of our little Yankee fan.




We had a great family halloween party with the Clarks on Friday. We all enjoyed bobbing for apples, having a donut eating contest, making rootbeer, and we all dressed up. Amber came as a pregnant lady which was so normal for everyone it was barely a costume and we all had to do a double take!






HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These are the cutest pictures I have ever seen. They are amazing! Wow! Just breath taking. I can't believe it. The colors, the lighting, the composing of every pose. This is real talent! I just can't imagine how amazing that photographer must have been (and his assistant was pretty great too!)

    Okay, so you guys are pretty cute too. That definitely helps!

    By the way, I like the new look and sound of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are so freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete