I quit my job so I could stay home with Caleb as much as possible in between classes. It's been great not to have to work. Paul and I started classes last Monday and it's been go go go since then. I take Caleb to my mom's most days of the week and she graciously takes her little grandson. Then it's off to classes for both Paul and I (17 credits each this semester). Paul is also preparing to take the GRE for graduate school and looking into a few schools to apply for, if you have study tips for the GRE let him know.
Paul had been looking forward to tomato season for months so he could have his mom teach him how to can pizza sauce. It turned out great!
Caleb was blessed with 2 new cousins this past month: My sister Miranda gave birth to Taylor Ellen Jackman, and my Sister-in-law Sherise had Samuel Enoch Robertson. Both beautiful healthy babies.
Caleb is growing like a weed! He was last weight 3 weeks ago and he was 13 lbs. 4 oz. and 24 inches long, that's the size of an average 4 month old!!! Paul and I love to listen to him giggle and he's not shy to share his smiles.
1, 2, 3, GO!
Watchin' football at the hotel in Lava Hot Springs.
We went on a hike at Lava Hot Springs, it was refreshing.
Caleb's first movie, Toy Story 3 in 3D...he fell asleep.
Caleb's cousins Maxwell and new little Samuel.

That is the cutest blessing outfit I have ever seen. Wow!! Caleb's pretty cute too. Love his big cheeks!
ReplyDelete