Monday, March 22, 2010

Dont mess with security



So as Amelia mentioned in the last post I have a new job. I am working for Allied Barton Security, I am stationed at the local convergy's here in Ogden. I will be working full time, which I haven't done for almost two years. I work Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday nights, they had a day shift available but I wouldnt have been able to attend church so I went with nights. I have worked graveyards before so I don't think it will be to bad. It has been pretty easy so far, all I do it sit at the computer and watch the monitors, every now and then I have to make a badge for someone. I am allowed to do my homework during my shift, which will be a good way to pass the time. And that way when I am home I can spend time with my wife(and baby soon). Amelia hasn't been too fond of me working nights, she has to sleep all by herself. At least she'll have the baby to keep her company soon, I figure the baby would keep us up at night anyway so at least I wont have to deal with that.

Saturday before I had to go to work we went out to the movies for a little date. We saw Alvin and the chipmunks the squeakquel, we have been waiting forever for it to finally get to the cheap theater. We have been watching the movie trailer over and over in anticipation for it. It was so funny, we laughed through out the whole movie. If you haven't seen it, you need too.

1 comment: