A BABY!!! I'm 9 weeks pregnant, Paul and I are SO excited! We had our first ultrasound yesterday and our little baby has already developed some mucsle, it even did a little dance for us. It was so amazing to see, we even got to see the heart beating. In four weeks when we go again we'll actually get to hear the heartbeat. I'm due June 7th and we'll find out the gender about the middle of January (too bad that's right after christmas;)

I just took a picture of the ultrasound so I hope you can pick the baby out, it has a big head and little circles as arms and legs, on the upper left part of the picture. It looks like a little teddy grahm.

I realize that my tummy is not that big because of the baby...more likely my weight gain, unfortunately. I'm constantly hungry and our groceries are going quick. I haven't even been sick which is great!
Oh, my goodness!!! Congrats!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at that little baby!! Oh, getting the first ultrasound was one of my most favorite parts of having a baby. (good thing there is like hundreds of favorite things about having a baby!) We are so excited for you guys! Your baby bump rocks, Amelia! lol I wish I would have taken more pictures of my changing belly because when it was all over I couldn't believe that actually happened to me! So, take lots of pictures of yourself! There... that is my unwanted, un-asked for advice of the day. CONGRATULATIONS, again!
ReplyDeleteWow, congrats to the both of you. Enjoy this time, it is the best.
ReplyDelete